- We proofread manuscripts as well as theses and grant proposals. We offer two types of proofreading to cater to your needs or preferences. Standard editing includes spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation. With advanced editing, we include comments and suggestions on manuscript style, clarity, and flow.
- Documents are sent to us via email as attachments. We accept .doc, .docx, and .odt formats. Documents are returned with corrections made using the "track changes" function.
- The speed with which we complete the job will depend on our availability but it will never be more than 5-7 days. We will always acknowledge receipt of your request and provide you with a time estimate for job completion.
- We do not guarantee acceptance of your manuscript. However, we offer a money-back guarantee or free revision of your manuscript if reviewers mention English errors present in the final document we send to you.
- Your manuscript and its content will ALWAYS remain strictly confidential.
- We also translate scientific documents from French or Spanish to English. We can correct and provide advice on submissions of CVs, letters of inquiry, or applications to programs in the U.S.
Click here to contact us